©2010 - 2014 David Armitage | All Rights Reserved

Home

Boroughbridge

Boroughbridge
Devil's Arrows, Boroughbridge
River Ure near Boroughbridge
The fountain, Boroughbridge
Boroughbridge
The Devil's Arrows, Boroughbridge
Aldborough
Battle cross, Aldborough
River Ure, near Boroughbridge
Boroughbridge across the riverside fields
The fountain in  St. James Square was built over an artesian well in 1875
Buildings in the town centre
These standing stones known as the Devil’s arrows, on the western edge of the town, are thought to date from the bronze age
Panorama view of Aldborough across the village green
The Battle Cross commemorating the Battle of Boroughbridge was transferred to Aldborough in 1852
>>Lower Dunsforth>>
Back to Wensleydale
Wensleydale
Lower Dunsforth
Devil's Arrow, Boroughbridge